Welcome to the Law Offices of John S. Bartlett, where there’s no case too big or too small to handle. With over 30 years of legal experience, John S. Bartlett has been representing clients from Carson City, Nevada, and the surrounding areas with a specialty in bankruptcy and tax law. His aggressive approach to tackling each case is rooted in his strong legal foundation and extensive education. From state and local matters to federal cases, the reputable firm of John S. Bartlett is ready to represent your best interests and protect your rights.
Attorney John Bartlett provides quality legal services in the areas of:
- Personal bankruptcy: There are many forms of bankruptcy, and we help determine which route is the best for you and your family. Bankruptcy may be your best option in regards to debt relief.
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy: For individuals and their spouses who own fewer assets and earn smaller incomes, Chapter 7 bankruptcy grants you relief from debts through liquidation of your assets.
- Chapter 11 bankruptcy: For corporations, partnerships and sole proprietorships, Chapter 11 bankruptcy permits your business to continue operating while you pay creditors under a reorganization plan.
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy: An option for families facing foreclosure or whose incomes are higher, Chapter 13 bankruptcy permits you to pay off debts under a court-ordered installment plan extending three to five years. This option provides numerous advantages, including the possibility of keeping your home.
- Tax Law: Mr. Bartlett represents individual clients as well as corporate businesses being audited by the Internal Revenue Service for any tax law related matter.
With free consultations on all bankruptcy matters, the Law Offices of John S. Bartlett offer quality legal advice to clients in a variety of practice areas. Before opening his own firm in April 1999, John S. Bartlett spent 12 years serving as the Senior Deputy Attorney General for the General of Taxation in Nevada. His skills, knowledge and expertise have prepared him for both large and small-scale cases alike. From casinos to private individuals, the Law Offices of John S. Bartlett have represented a wide variety of clients, continuously committed to protecting members of the community in all bankruptcy and tax matters.
Call today or contact us online to schedule an appointment. You don’t have to navigate the legal process alone, the professional attorneys at the Law Offices of John S. Bartlett are here for you. Call today.